Social Media Specialist
inzva is the sanctuary of the Turkish hacker community. We organise Algorithm Camps, AI study groups and informative talks to cultivate students who study computer engineering and software in Turkey.
We offer a quiet, peaceful and inspiring environment to work, stay and socialise. Our space is designed for competitions and meetups, located in a historical factory building with amazing views of the Bosphorus. As an independent non-profit entity supported by bev.foundation, we provide a neutral umbrella for all Turkish hackers.
Now, we’re looking for a full-time team member for the Social Media Specialist position.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Social Media Specialist should be a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with our current and future community. This individual will communicate inzva’s brand in a positive, authentic way that will resonate with prospective subscribers.
This position is a full time salaried position with benefits based in our headquarters at the historical factory Beykoz Kundura.
- Develop social media initiatives and content strategies for always on and speciality campaigns.
- Liase with the community to ensure objectives, timelines, assets, and all other items are delivered.
- Plan, execute, and moderate daily social media content and strategies.
- Lead and develop all content creation, copywriting, and photography needs.
- Maintain all moving parts of inzva’s social media channels
- Establish KPI’s and monthly reporting
- Track content engagement, reach, and other benchmarks on each social platform.
- Work with creative team to develop overarching integrated marketing and digitally focused strategies.
- Collaborate with creative team to build supporting social media assets.
- Research and pitch ahead of digital/social trends.
- 2+ years of social media marketing experience.
- Interest and experience in copywriting and photography.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines efficiently.
- Highly confident in spoken and written English.
- Fluency with social media CMS systems
- Proficient in Google Drive, Dropbox, and Photoshop.
- Have experience in content or news ideation and production (desired but not essential).
- Have familiarity with digital marketing space and enthusiasm for working with non-profit foundations.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on functional needs.
What We Offer:
- Being a part of a non-profit hackerspace community in Turkey.
- Full-time salary including food and transportation.
- Working in a historical factory, Beykoz Kundura.
- Access to inzva’s invite-only activities.
This job description only serves as a guide for the position available. inzva reserves the right to change this document.
If you would like to apply for the position explained above, please fill out the application form. All applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Both must be in English.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
socıal medıa specıalıst Applıcation Form
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com